Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last night I went to a Soul Asylum concert. How does this relate to 90210? I was wondering that myself! They never made it to the Peach Pit After Dark, and as far as I know, none of the band members dated any cast members (please notify me ASAP if you know otherwise).

But, during the concert, the link was made. I was with my sister, who is not a Soul Asylum fan, but knows 90210 because I have a slight tendency to discuss it excitedly and frequently.

David Pirner: Thanks for coming out, despite the snow. Where we're from snow is no big deal.

My sister looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to tell her where Soul Asylum lives.

"They're from Minnesota," I said.

She waited, knowing I was not done.

"...like the Walshes!!" I finished with great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment