Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well, one of 90210's weirdest cameos got hitched: Kerri Strug.

Surely you remember the awkward exchange between Kerri and David at CU's registration desk? "What do you have to do to register for classes around here, win a gold medal?"

"It doesn't hurt!"

"Wait a minute... You're... Kerri Strug!" said David, in case some of us didn't watch the 1996 summer Olympics.

The whole thing was weird. However, I HATE football. Yet boyfriends are always shocked when I'm like, "Oh yeah, Steve Young is super! And Vince Lombardi is/was a great coach." I guess, in the same way, Kerri Strug is my favorite gymnast. I don't hate gymnastics, though. I'd sacrifice my entire childhood and spend hours in the gym, not for a gold medal, but for the chance to do a guest spot on 90210.

No comments:

Post a Comment